Enter the Wonderful World of Swallowtail Butterflies

A number of years ago I planted an anise plant. I enjoy herb gardening and this was just part of it. Then I noticed little "things" which I believed to be caterpillars. I watched and soon discovered that the birds enjoyed eating them. I did some research and sure enough they were black swallowtail caterpillars. More research and the help of an online friend and and I started raising swallowtails.















I will share my knowledge, my methods, my photos and my Zazzle butterfly products with you on this blog. I will also invite other Zazzle friends to share their butterfly products of swallowtails and other butterfly species.







Black Swallow Tail

Black Swallow Tail

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Butterfly Doodle Speaker by Whitewaves (that's me)

No comments:

Post a Comment